Sunday 22 January 2012

Ships fabric linen mix iPad cover


I'm making these to order, after requests for iPad cases suitable for men. This is a gorgeous linen/cotton mix fabric printed with a ship and boat design. I've padded and interfaced, so it's soft but holds its shape well.


It's really lovely. After polling the men around me, I decided on a simple button closure - using a waxed cotton cord to wrap around the button. As there are two, it is very secure. I've chosen a boat themed button for the lower button.


This is made to order so you can specify the choice of gingham lining - blue or brown or green or red. Up to you! Please allow 7 days after ordering. The pattern placement will vary, but all will look stunning. The back is another part of the design.


GB £16 plus £2.50 post and packing. Will come, like all my iPad covers, beautifully wrapped in tissue, and with a label stating it is a iPad cover from the Sew Happy shop. There is also a Sew Happy label in the cover itself. Contact me at thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment