Sunday 6 November 2011

Sew Happy Lavender spaniels : Rosali fabric


I've been making my spaniels and dogs for quite a while now, and thought I'd show them here, as they've proved very popular.


I've always loved script fabrics, and I wanted to combine this design with some of my script fabrics, so each is a little different from what you may see elsewhere. The pattern is my own.


They work well with a variety of fabrics, but always with script ears! I've also been personalising with printed and sewn fabric labels


A closer look:



They are generously filled with polyester stuffing and also organic lavender, so arrive beautifully fresh.

GB £12 each
Post and packing within the UK: £2.50
Please email me at
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk
Please contact me for shipping price elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment