Tuesday 15 November 2011

Fabric rabbits!


Two patchwork rabbits - one themed in purple, one in pink.


I've designed the pattern myself, based on watching my rabbits hopping. I wanted to capture that moment in mid leap.


The ears are from a fabric that has a handwritten script mentioning flowers from Shakespeare's time, while the eyes are buttons that I found at Liberty.


I've used another script fabric for their tummies, this time a Peter Pan inspired fabric about wishes and dreams, which seemed very appropriate for these special bunnies. The cheerful multicoloured print is a Kaffe Fassett! No one does patterns like Kaffee Fassett.


I can make rabbits from particular fabrics to order depending on which fabrics you would prefer, or which colours. Just ask!

GB £12 each
Post and packing within the UK: £2.50 or £4 for the pair
Email me telling me which one you prefer:
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk
Please contact me for total shipping price elsewhere.
Please note these are currently reserved.

1 comment: