Thursday 1 April 2010

Fabulous bunting, reversible and unusual. Perfect for a Knight's Castle!


Here is the perfect bunting for your special little knight or princess... shaped to match the heralidic shields on the fabric. The fabric is top quality from a leading British design company - very thick and very lush. You won't be disappointed. The fabric itself retails at £50 per metre.


There are six pennants on this bunting. A longer strip can be made to order, priced at £2 per pennant. This one is just over 7 foot, or 2 metres 20 cm. I've made it reversible, so if you want a change, or want to hang it in the middle of the room instead of against a wall... this is what you see on the other side:


Again, lush fabric from the same top quality fabric house. This really is very special and not a bunting you'll see anywhere else - at least, I haven't seen it...


Thank you again for all your orders and commissions. They are all appreciated, and I enjoy doing them. Apologies I haven't the time to update the shop with new goodies as often as I'd like. But I am still here!


GB £12
Post and packing within the UK: £2.50.
Please email me at
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk
Please contact me for total shipping price elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment