Thursday 29 April 2010

Cute shoulder bags, perfect for Spring and Summer


I have a couple of gorgeous and very individual shoulder bags for you, made from absolutely beautiful fabrics.


These are perfect for popping a brush, purse and lippy in, for a summer evening, and I doubt you'll see another in the same fabrics!


There are two in this listing, but I'm happy to make in any fabric you see on my site, if I have enough. This one is made from a lush Andrew Martin fabric, with images on both sides, including an elephant!


The other is made from a Japanese fabric I've used for my glasses cases, which you can see in this listing here, while the latest listing for glasses cases is here . (I can make a matching case if you wish). The Japanese fabric has proved very popular.


Again, more of the same design on the reverse.

Both have a simple button finish, from my vintage collection, with a fabric loop to hook over. The opening is approx 24 cm from strap to strap, and the depth laid flat is approx 18 cm.


I've popped them under my mannequin to give you an idea of the look.


Each is lined. And wonderfully cute! Handmade and totally individual - at a bargain price.

GB £10 each
Post and packing within the UK: £2.50
Email me at telling me which one you prefer:
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk
Please contact me for total shipping price elsewhere.

1 comment:

  1. ooo just found this blog...i love the mummy/kid bag....not much money at mo, but i think i'll save for that xx

    ReplyDelete