Monday 16 November 2009

Pretty, shabby chic hearts

I've been making hearts for a long time, but not put many in the Sew Happy shop. I tend to embellish my hearts with whatever's to hand and have a lot of fun with them.

Take your pick from these five.


Two have hand covered buttons. Choose from Heart A:


or heart B:


The three below have letter cubes threaded onto the hanging ribbon. On the left, the cubes read 'LOVE', the middle pink heart's cubes read 'HAPPY', and the right hand side's cubes read 'HOME. They each have a pretty button to pull in the centre and hang on pink gingham ribbon. Please click on the pictures for an enlarged view.


If you wish to buy the three of these together as a set, the price is £10 plus £2 postage.
Otherwise each heart is: GB £4
Post and packing within the UK: £1
Email me at
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk
Please contact me for total shipping price elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment