Monday 16 November 2009

New baby girl and boy hearts. Fabric hearts for special events!


I've just popped a set of hearts in the shop, and now I'm following with a new range of hearts for newborns I'm developing. These are guaranteed to add that special personal touch to celebrate the arrival of a baby. I can personalise with names if you wish. These particular hearts each have heart shaped buttons, and two have gingham backings - in pink or blue. One has been left in the same pretty spot fabric so it's neutral.


This is the neutral heart, with spot fabric back and front, and letter cubes spelling NEW BABY. A yellow heart button finishes it off perfectly.


This one's for a girl, with a pink gingham backing and ribbon, a pink heart, and letter cubes spelling GIRL.


This one's for a boy, with blue twine and letters that spell out BOY! The backing is blue gingham.


Please click on the images for larger versions.

Price: GB £4
Post and packing within the UK: £1
Email me at
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk
Please contact me for total shipping price elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment