Monday 30 November 2009

Fun padded cosy tea cosies... with Cath Kidston fabric


These are fun and are guaranteed to add a splash of colour to anyone's kitchen. I've stitched them to fit an average sized teapot (measurement flat across the base is 30 cm, total height is 22 cm) . They are each made from Cath Kidston bubbles fabric, which I always think is an incredibly cheerful design for use in the kitchen, and each is lined in a different gingham. They are padded thickly for keeping your pot warm.
There are currently four available. Choose from:

Tea, with applique letters in Cath Kidston's yummy strawberry print and with a red gingham lining:


Tea, with applique letters in Cath Kidston's ever popular green paisley and with a blue gingham lining:


This design with appliqued scottie dog wearing his own spotted coat and appliqued letters WOOF! and with a green gingham lining!


A better shot showing the exclamation mark!


Or this happy design, with an applique cup and teapot and with a yellow gingham lining:


Take your pick! Please click on any picture and it should enlarge.


GB £12.00 each
Post and packing within the UK: Free.
Email me at
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk
telling me which design you prefer.
Please contact me for total shipping price elsewhere.

4 comments:

  1. You realy are a clever bunny and I'm sure any mum would love one of those in her stocking this christmas Lucey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooh, I do LOVE these loveliest!!! Cute artworks!!

    Happy thoughts!
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  3. these tea cosies are absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really did inspire me with your tea cosies and this weekend I made one and then a cover for my mix master, they are not as wonderful as yours, but they are special to me as the material I made them out of was left in a box that my dear late sister(of one month) left to me! so now I will have alittle part of her in my kitchen and all because I came across your wonderful site! thank you :) I will post them on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete