Tuesday 17 November 2009

Felted pure wool brooches - tarten and soft blue designs. Fabulous Christmas presents!


Here are more gorgeous brooches for you to pick from, each made from pure wool which I have felted myself and hand stitched. These would make ideal Christmas presents... see my other listing here for similar brooches in alternative colourways.


The tarten brooches are a very unusual shade, and very special because of it.


The soft blue felt has touches of pink and yellow and green - these are stunning, and are set off with red leaves from my tartan felt.

They are guaranteed to look stunning adorning a coat, cardigan, or bag.


Please state your preference when you email. Here's a shot without their backings:

And on the backings:


GB £5.95 each
Post and packing within the UK: £1.00
Email me at
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk
telling me which one you prefer.
Please contact me for total shipping price elsewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know that my brooch arrived very promptly this morning and I am so delighted with it!

    ReplyDelete