Thursday 7 May 2009

Personalised bunting - SLEEP fabric letter bunting


Personalised bunting, handmade by me to your choice of word or name or phrase. This very special word bunting will look gorgeous hanging anywhere... from a hallway to a bedroom. The letters are all individually crafted, using fabric from Cath Kidston's range.


This would be just perfect for a baby or toddler's room, or as a special gift for a newborn.


Each letter has been padded, backed with red felt, and hung on a cheerful length of red gingham ribbon. Each end has been folded back to create loops from which to hang the bunting.



Total length of the ribbon is: 95 cm
Height of letters: 11.5 cm


I'm happy to work to commissions for any personalised bunting, in fact I love it. So please do ask. The price for name or word bunting is £4.00 per letter, plus £3 post and packing. Please contact me if you would like a specific word or name - or scroll down to see examples of what is available.

SOLD. Many thanks.
Email me at:
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk
Please contact me for total shipping price elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment