Saturday 9 May 2009

Pretty French fabric bucket set

I have fabric buckets dotted all over the house and they are incredibly useful. I use them for holding wool, ribbon, scraps of fabric, fabric quarters, notes and letters, and I even have one for bits and pieces in the bathroom. Add a pot inside, and they look gorgeous with a plant or flowers inside. This listing in the shop is for a set of two fabric buckets, which just can't be separated as they work so well together...


These are made from a summer floral fabric I found in France last year. I haven't much left, so there won't be many of these around. They are lined with a complimentary good quality pink gingham.

The buckets are stiffened with interfacing for stability.


Or they look fab on a bathroom shelf with special bottles and cotton wool balls.


Sizes: note that height is with the top not folded down.
Medium: 15 cm (height); 11 cm (diameter)
Small: 12 cm (height); 10.5 cm (diameter)

I have other buckets available in the shop - please click on Fabric bucket under labels in the right hand side bar to find them quickly.

Sold. Thank you. Email me at:
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk
Please contact me for shipping elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment