Friday 8 May 2009

Laura Ashley bibi fabric pot - handcrafted


These look fabulous with pens/pencils, or line them with a glass or plastic pot and pop in a potted plant or flowers. I can make these up in a choice of fabrics - please scroll down to see alternatives in Cath Kidston boat/lighthouse fabric.


This has a card inner, and is made from Laura Ashley's ever popular Bibi print. Lovely, lush fabric, which I've lined with a co-ordinating red gingham. It's a lovely pot for summer, especially to pop on an outdoor picnic table.


Or indoors on the windowsill!

Height: 11 cm
Width: 8.5 cm


I've kept the price ridiculously low, and it doesn't reflect in any way the amount of work in the pot - treat yourself to something a little bit different. These pots are truly labour with a passion! I make them because I love making them.


GB £7
Post and packing to the UK: £2.50
Email me at:
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment