Sunday 10 May 2009

Bird keyrings - flock of...


These cute keyrings will shabbychic your keys in an instant. Each has a vintage button on each side as eyes from my collection. Each hangs from a metal heart split ring. They have cheerfully contrasting felt wings appliqued to each side: front and back are basically the same.

A is made from a pretty French sourced fabric, with a blue gingham ribbon:

B is made from Cath Kidston Antique rose fabric, with the same gingham ribbon:


C is made from Cath Kidston's Bubble Rose fabric with a pretty red gingham ribbon:

D is made from Cath Kidston's green paisley fabric matched with a red gingham ribbon:



I have another bird and a heart keyring available in this listing - please take a peek.

GB £4.00 each
Post and packing within the UK: 50p.
Please contact me for postage costs elsewhere.
Please note these are now sold, but I can make another to order.
Email me at:
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment